ArcGIS Explorer is a free, downloadable GIS viewer that gives you an easy way to explore, visualize, and share GIS information. ArcGIS Explorer adds value to any GIS because it helps you deliver your authoritative data to a broad audience.
With ArcGIS Explorer, you can
* Access ready-to-use ArcGIS Online basemaps and layers.
* Fuse your local data with map services to create custom maps.
* Add photos, reports, videos, and other information to your maps.
* Perform spatial analysis (e.g., visibility, modeling, proximity search).
ArcGIS Explorer is supported on the following platforms:
* Microsoft Window 7 (32 bit, 64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher (32 bit, 64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (Service packs are optional.) (32 bit, 64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (32 bit, 64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32 bit, 64 bit)
Additional Software Requirements
* Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 or equivalent
* Microsoft XML Core Services
* Internet Explorer
ArcGIS Explorer (build 1200) includes:
* Updated Basemap Gallery—Featuring new and recently updated basemaps from ArcGIS Online, including World Imagery, World Streets, World Topography, and others.
* Bing Maps—Bing Maps (Aerial, Hybrid, and Roads) are now available for free unlimited use directly from the ArcGIS Explorer Basemap Gallery. No additional licensing or registration is required.
* Analysis Gallery—Directly access, manage, and use geoprocessing tools and models that have been published using ArcGIS Server that enable you to perform advanced analysis with your maps.
* Enhanced Basemap and Symbol Management—New tools make it easier than ever before to add, manage, and organize custom basemaps and symbols.
* Fly Along User-Defined Paths—Adjust your height, angle, and speed and fly along your map.
DOWNLOAD AT HERE
[ad#Google Adsense][ad#Google Adsense]